Welcome to Re.Build! This is the fourth of five units in this program. This section consists of 3 weeks of material, sent via email to your inbox over the next month. Each week contains a workbook and an audio to support you in your learning!
In this section, we will learn:
- what coping is, and why we use it,
- what major coping mechanisms and styles exist,
- the difference between healthy and maladaptive coping,
- how to choose healthy coping,
- what mechanisms you use and why,
- how to 'trade up' your coping for better alternatives.