Welcome to Re.Build! This is the fourth of five units in this program. This section consists of 3 weeks of material. Each week contains a workbook and an audio to support you in your learning!
In this section, we will learn:
- what coping is, and why we use it,
- what major coping mechanisms and styles exist,
- the difference between healthy and maladaptive coping,
- how to choose healthy coping,
- what mechanisms you use and why,
- how to 'trade up' your coping for better alternatives.
The content for this section is available via a password protected page. Simply download your materials at your own pace. The password and page link are included in your download, which is displayed on the receipt page once your payment is processed!