Welcome to Re.Build! This is the second of five units in this program. This section consists of 3 weeks of material. Each week contains a workbook and an audio to support you in your learning!
In this section, we will learn:
- about the origin and sources of our narrator (inner critic),
- faulty mechanisms the mind uses that cause us suffering,
- how to analyze our thoughts and their validity,
- a simple thought management strategy to help us manage emotional reactions, everyday difficult thoughts and ongoing thought patterns that cause us pain,
- 2 meditations to assist overcoming difficult mental states.
The content for this section is available via a password protected page. Simply download your materials at your own pace. The password and page link are included in your download, which is displayed on the receipt page once your payment is processed!